GWT with MVP : add the same presenter to one container several times -


I am working with GWT with MVP pattern, in fact, implementing a search results page, search results Pictures are presented by + some information I have created a scene for an presenter and a search result (I will call this small square "thumbnail" for now), so that I add it several times to the search results page , And later the other pages It is necessary to use it in

Result in my search, which disposes of thumbnail attendant, I'm just looping on my search results, giving the right information to the thumbnail attendant, and seeing "the visit" to see a container. I add:

display.getResultsContainer (). Add (goodPresenter.getDisplay (.). AsWidget ());

The problem is that I only have one search result: It seems that adding the same presenter several times to the container is not considered to be such that I am browsing the internet for a while, But no relevant solution to my problem is found: (

Has anyone found any solution or is there a way to point me? I need additional information if you need it.

Best regards,

Nils

You must ensure that your presenter creates a new widget for each call, otherwise you are adding the same widget again and again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -