objective c - Trying to fade in a UIView without success -


I am trying to fade in a UIView as a subview of my main view. UIView I am trying to fade in are the dimensions of 320x55.

I set the view and timer;

  secondView.frame = CGRectMake (0, 361, 320, 55); SecondView.alpha = 0.0; [Self.view addSubview: secondView]; [NSTM Scheduled timer with interval: 5 targets: Self selector: @Sylector (FeedView) User Inc.: Does not repeat: No];  

The timer triggers the following code;

  secondView.alpha = 1.0; CABasicAnimation * fadeInAnimation; FadeInAnimation = [with CABasic Animation Animation: @ "Opacity"]; FadeInAnimation.duration = 1.5; FadeInAnimation.fromValue = [NSNumber Number explosion: 0.0]; FadeInAnimation.toValue = [NSNumber Number Flowweight: 1.0]; [FeedInimation Settail: Self]; [second Sight. Add PlayerAnimation: FadeIn for Animation: @ "Anime Opacity"];  

My second view is connected to the interface builder and responds to other messages, but I do not see anything on the screen.

Is anyone helping me?

Thank you, Ricky.


In response to the following recommendation:

I am a little unsure here. Initially I have put this code (because I see the second scene as an example of UIVuiE?):

  [Second view start permissions: zero reference: zero]; [Second scene set: Animation duration: 0.5]; [Second view set Alpha: 1.0]; [Send second view animation];  

I then tried your suggestion which did not generate a warning or error, but it still does not bring anything to the surface:

  [UIView startAnimations : Zero reference: zero]; [UIView Set Animation Duration: 0.5]; [Second view set Alpha: 1.0]; [UIView commitAnimations];  

Thanks! Ricky.


You should be able to make it a little easier. Have you tried to do something like that?

[UIView Startup Permissions: Zero Reference: NULL]; [UIView Set Animation Duration: 0.5]; [Second view set Alpha: 1.0]; [UIView commitAnimations];

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -