php - Invalid Form Submissions-- what to do with them? -


When it comes to web app design, I have recently been reading a lot about best practices. My language of expertise is PHP / MySQL when I am developing MVC architecture for the development of an application, I always find out where invalid form submissions are stored (so that the user does not need to re-enter the data and Useful error messages can be displayed).

Normally I have settled it with the collection of serial object in the variation of the session, but my latest reading has told me that the sessions are bad and take away from Stateless Web Development. The options I have thought are:

  1. I do this as a storage in the database, with valid input, but mark it as invalid
  2. / Li>
  3. And 3. Both sessions seem like the same idea as preference

What would you recommend?

Do not store it at all, just present the user with an error message and a second copy of the form Please. You must use the data to enter the

form in the past ($ _POST / $ _ GET when you are working in PHP).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -