php - Is it possible to achieve paper-turn effect in HTML without using flash? -


I know about many Flash-based business implementations like Flash PageFlip but I'm thinking that without the use of Flash Is it possible to achieve this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Agung Indravan

Scott Schiller does some amazing things with javascript Animation about the whole page I know that you You can modify the events by cutting your source code, then you will be able to get effects with your event engine. However, it takes a lot of work and I am not sure how much profit you will get from the intensity of the animation script. I know that this can be done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -