regex - More string matching features -


Is it possible to create a regex that matches all the stars with five and five b?

Like Ahababab or Abibabab or Abababab

I think it will require polynomial time for a deterministic engine.

Are there other matching languages ​​that enable such mailing?

Update :

I wanted to use expression for search, so I did not have the (? = B * ab *) {5} (? = A * ba *) {5} ([ab] {10}) And it works well! :) I am still uncertain with respect to the performance of this kind of expression but I feel that I can only see letterhoud expressions.

I am still curious about other types of patterns, which are easy to explain but again it is difficult for regx, are there present?

You can use:

  ^ (? = ( ?: [^ A] * a) {5} [^ a] * $) (? = (?: [^ B] * b) {5} [^ b] * $)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -