sharepoint - MOSS 2007 Create Lookup Column but list is not in dropdown -


I have created a list in sharepoitn and I'm trying to add a column whih to the other list to see The list I'm trying to see is a site on the site I'm on. I do not see the list of which I want to add in the drop down. Any idea why this list is not being displayed?

Lookup column dropdown will only find lists on existing sites. What you want to do is:

  1. Create a site column on the parent site (the site that has the source list). This site should have a lookup in the source list & amp; The columns you need.
  2. In the list of child's site, add a column, and point to the site column you created in step 1. This should give you the functionality you are looking for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -