sql server - Can the SQL Case Statment fall through? -


Is there a way to use C # in the C # statement in case statement in SQL? What I do not want to do, is the example given below, but if my only option I think I will go with it. Example:

Example:

  @NewValue = Case WHEN @MyValue = '1' THEN CAST (@MyValue as int) WHEN @MyValue = '2' then cast (@MyValue As int) ELSE NULL END  

Edit:

I am using SQL Server.

To answer your specific question: No, it can not be.

For example, see. Each WHEN should have THEN result , and there is no way around it. THEN is not marked as an optional. It also applies to all other RDBMS used by me.

Here's another example:

You have a good alternative way to deploy as a comment, so I do not repeat it here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -