svn - version control & code hosting - im lost -


I am working on a small project that has some extra codeer at some point - I svn Recently I started using Sources using this project) and want to use it without publishing code on the Internet for this project - which would be if I would like to add source project to it.

I have some accessory (dreamhost), which is with shell access, and ideally i need a web-forward version control s / w that i can install on my dreamhost account , And wherever I am, can remove Tinker on my project. / P>

There are many possibilities (reviewboard.org, trac, etc.) that they look like probably work - but there is a simple barebones system somewhere that I just Can I install without too much hacking?

Thank you!

Dreamhost is the basic support for creating svn / Trac examples within your panel.

This is under Goodies -> Subversion lets you choose the subdomain you want to install, set users and password and is hidden by default or publicly visible. There is a checkbox to install Trac, although you have to go back and lock that lock if you do not want to make your project publicly viewable, it may take a few minutes to work on Google.

I use this setup for all my projects and its very good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -