uiview - iPhone addSubview overlays the whole view -


I have created a .xib file and added a UIView to it in the IB which I used to call detailView . I have to load .xib in the detailView field, and here is the code that I am using to do this in my Visual Controller:

  NSArray * NibObjects = [[NSBundle mainBundle] loadNibNamed: @ "DetailView" owner: self choice: zero]; UIView * nibView = [Nib Object ObjectTitaxx: 0]; Self.detailView = nibView;  

There is a screenshot of setup in IB here:

detailView .xib loads, but for some reason the detailView refuses the frame for the area that was installed in it The IB and the full screen fills

If I see it right, then DetailView outlet is already available from PropertyEditViewController You do not want to set self.DetailView manually on nibView because you actually expand your parent Can override with Yu. Just send -loaded enrolled: owner: option: and you should be right.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -