xcode - How to figure out what caused runtime error on IPhone App? -


In the xcode, say that you write an app for the iPhone and it has a runtime error in what I'm looking for I am that it closes the program in the simulator, but in reality I do not get any response or not, which line is the accident from me ... am I missing something ??

Note: I do not consider the console to be very effective because it only presses an error, but still I have to find out where that bug is from that code.

In the console, above the stack trace, to the unknown selector by the name "classname namefalc" for example should be sent. "

Make sure that you really wanted to send that selector to that class. If you post what it is, then we can help you more than that.

To reach GDB, enable breakpoint, click on the line number gutter and add one to your code, build and press debug and finally open Debugger (CMD + Shift + Y).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -