Zend Form decorators trouble -


How do I get the following with the form decorator for form elements:

  & lt ; Dt & gt; & Lt; Ul & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; Errors & lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; Errors & lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt; & Lt; Label & gt; Label & lt; / Labels & gt; & Lt; / Dt & gt; & Lt; Dd & gt; & Lt; Input type = "text" value = "input field" & gt; & Lt; / Dd>  

In other words, instead of the errors added after the input field, I want them to be ready with the label I do however < Code> & lt; Dt & gt; and & lt; Dd & gt; to keep the tag as described above.

OK, I came to know how to do this. Slowly decorators begin to understand me:

> append '));

It does the following:

  1. Submitting the first label
  2. then the interval (default)
  3. Next, add an opening HtmlTag (DD) (default = wrap)
  4. Next, // make sure that you set $$ - $ form-ElementDecorators ($ decorators) to the relevant elements only after you set them up;

    PS: < Keep in mind that my special example produces invaliid html. ;-) I only discovered that ; elements and

    gt; Elements DOCTYPE HTML 4.01 strict


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -