apache - PHP Kohana CentOS 5 -


Trying to deploy Kohana based project in CentOS 5. PHP 5.3.1 is installed but still the following error is occurring.

  WARNING: preg_match () [function.preg-match]: compilation failed: this version of PCR offset PCR_UTF 8 support at 0 / usr / local / apache2 / htdocs / icarus / system / Core / utf8.php Fatal error on line 30: PCRE has not been compiled with UTF-8 support. See PCRE Pattern Modifiers for more information This app can not be run without UTF-8 support.  

I have been trying since the last 2 days, I upgraded my PHP from 5.1 to 5.3, but still getting / usr / local / apache2 / htdocs / Icarus / system / core / utf8.php The same error. According to me, the problem is that PPIR module of PPINA (2004) is CEP 2004. Below is the real line

  PCRE Library version 5.0 13-Sep-2004  

Can someone tell me how to upgrade it or problem Solution wats

Thank you.

Perhaps the very last post gives you at least one starting point.

I am not a drupe, but the most informative information about PCR in this list is found and UTF 8 error

My picketesting-C Output said that I was installed with 6.6 UTF-8 support, but phpinfo () output conformity D other people upped about Apache It was said that it was a PCEE build of itself .. I was 5.3 ... and that UTF 8 was not enabled in it. I tried to PCEing Apache source files (mine: /usr/src/httpd-2.2.14/srclib/pcre), but never got it to work. ($ / Top_srcdir} / build / * in the makefile, but that variable was never set, so it has never been done)

I tried several things, but later Finally worked ... (Santos Distribution ... was in Piar Binaries / USR / Bin, PPR was included in Lib files / USR / ... test and error gave me --with-pcre = / usr configuration below )

  • In my Apache source folder (my: /usr/src/httpd-2.2.14/)
  • Created on my config.log file created from my last Apache compilation: ... $ .configure --enable -ssl --enable-dav --enable-so ...

  • Run the command ./configure --enable -ssl - enabled-dave - enabled-then-with-peer = / usr

  • then From & amp; Amp;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -