c# - FullName of generic type without assembly info? -


I have a database table where I store windows' height, width, state and so on. As an identifier for windows I use the full type of name. It works well, but I found out that some form of generic names are found that are incredibly long, the reason for this is that the general assembly of the general type is listed with the information. Is there a way to do this?

For example, the full name of a regular form will look like this:

  something. Name.Space.NameOfForm  

but a generic The full name of the form looks like this:

  something.Name.Space.NameAfform` 1 [[Something other names. Space. Generic Type, Assembly Name, Version = 1.0.2.0, Controller = Neutral, Public K-Token = Null]]  

Why does it get so long? Can I get a small version? For example something like this:

  some name. Name 'Forms 1' [[Something other names. Space. Generic type]]  

Any clues? I agree with dbemerlin that your ultimate goal seems odd but I want to say that < / P>

  GetType (). ToString ();  

A typical name appears to be reverted (w / o assembly information of common arguments).

I think it can be easier for more human to read the version of the name.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -