c# - OwnerDraw ComboBox is not "styled" anymore -


I have created a custom combo box with DrawMode = OwnDrawVariable, all is well, except that the drop down menu in the dropdownlight mode Does not use it, that is, it looks like the old boxbox How can I use visual styles? I examined the visualization class, but I could not find anything there that could help me.

Does this mean that ownership can not be dragged with proprietary combobox ???

I do not see anything in the 7.0 version of the SDK that allows that style to be drawn is. Combo Box Renderer does not care about class dropdown style at all. I think you're stuck.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -