Google Calendar API: can i retrieve entries changed/created after a specified date? -


Can I retrieve entries created / changed after the specified date? Regardless of the date of the event - only according to "modified date". To wit. If I modify an old man also want to be able to retrieve it using a query (without its ID)

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

I You have not tried it yourself, but as per the documentation, you see the standard data API query parameters Update-Min and Updated-

: and:

< P> I'm not sure that you can access the Google Calendar API by using a code library Hey, so I can not comment further.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -