iphone - UIView subclass won't autoresize -


I am looking for background information about resizing, but I can not find much. I know that I need to set the Autorisizasubues and Autoricing Mask on the subview.

I did this, and my UIImageViews have to resize properly, but my custom UIView subclass is not.

Code for UIImageView:

  UIImageView * newX = [[[UIImageView alloc] initWithImage: dot] autorelease]; [NewX Setautorizing Mask: UIViewAutoresizingFlexibleWidth]; [NewX Setframe: CGRactMake (0, 0, Self W. Bounds Skies, Wide, 1)]; [Self.view addSubview: newX];  

Code for the custom UIView subclass:

  trace = [[traceview light] initWithFrame: self.view.bounds]; [Trace setautorizingmask: (UIViewAutoresizingFlexibleBottomMargin | UIViewAutoresizingFlexibleRightMargin)]; [Self.view addSubview: trace];  

What can I tell, the scene revolves around as expected, but its size is not changing now I can not see it below, and it does not fill the screen on the right To change the work properly, do anything in the UIVUE sub-classroom?

Edit: I have made a change automatically by typing (UIViewAutoresizingFlexibleWidth | UIViewAutoresizingFlexibleHyight) and [subview setNeedsDisplay]; I'm not sure why this is necessary because UIImageViews work fine without it, but it now behaves as expected.

I think you are missing out on the UIViewAutoresizingFlexibleHyight or the width on the subview . Otherwise, I think that the scene revolves around the margins only, but its size is not changed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -