ubuntu - SSH cannot authenticate to git@github.com -


Recently, I sign up for a free plan at Github.com. I follow their instructions to generate an SSB key to add to my account. However, when I try to ssh -v git@github.com , I get this error:

  debug1: accepts the server key: Pkalg ssh-rsa blen 277 Failure to sign agent using acuse key Debug1: Trying Private Key: /home/phuongnd08/.ssh/identity debug1: Trying Private Key: / home / phuongnd08 /.ssh/id_dsa debug1: no more authentication methods to try anymore Permission denied (publisher)  

When I got the error I am a strange thing, that .ssh / id_rsa was not tried, just tried .ssh / identity and .ssh / id_dsa.

How can I fix this error? Thanks

Check file permissions on your key if they are very generic then using this key Can be declined, make sure that you only have persasion (0700) for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -