Using django.db.connection.queries -


I have a Python / DJ ango application that runs many SQL statements. For the purposes of debugging, I thought that should make a simple view for me which only lists all the SQL statements.

According to the documentation, this code should be sufficient to do this:

DJ Angia DB import connection from connections.queries

Unless the DEBUG truth is.

However, this is not giving me anything. DEBUG is definitely set to the right, what is the connection in this regard. Treasured archived? I mean, I should be able to execute a page that executes a lot of SQL statements, and then just made the view that I created and saw that SQL statement, okay? Of course, using the same browser session ...

I checked whether DB.reset_arcaries () was running anywhere in the code, it seems that it is not so.

Questions are always empty?

Ben is right that you will only see the query from the current process. You can use it in the same scene or console, but not between ideas.

The best way to see which questions are going on in your thoughts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -