Where are my svn files? -


I have created a svn repo on my web host server and have successfully uploaded it and sent it to the updated files I actually find the files on the server!

My svn is in repo ~ / svn / my-first-repo / that has the following: ./../ README.txt conf / db / format hooks / Locks / .

But where are the files I'm actually doing ?!

This is definitely working because I was able to check the same remote repo in another local directory and all the files looked magic! Such as from anywhere ...

The files are themselves within the repository if you want to see them , Then you have to do a checkout. Because launch keeps complete change history for all the files in your project, you will not see a copy of the fully renovated work under the structure of the repository.

In fact, what is happening is "versioned filesystem" that is at the top of your host file system you should probably read in more detail so that you can understand what happens when you make changes to your repository Used to be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -