windows - Application to help explain a GUI -


When a graphical user interface is documented, then it usually includes a screenshot in the screenshot of various buttons and interactive objects Is marked in a list, and in a sheet below, it describes what "button marked with red A" really does.

I currently do this myself in paint. Nat, it looks really good to make it really hard, surely it should be a better tool for it? I'm looking for a program that lets me load saved screenshots, click five times, each position gets a unique letter clicked, with a circle around it, in a nice color

< P> Edit : To clarify, the screenshot is easy to generate / generate real (there are tools for me) pointing to its specific number / sign in < / Em> Insot I need help. What do I do in paint. Use text tool, type a unique letter next to it, I want to show that using a button, circle tool, draw a circle around the letter (to make it stand out). It looks great and it eats so much time I just felt that there should be a quick way.

Edit2 : OK, it looks like what I want. Hunting is now for a free choice, which is always preferred.

If you are one of the screen shots, then you might want to consider TechSmith's Snag It Are there. Not only is it the best screen shot (I'm working with it since the 90's), but there is also a very good editor in it (better than paint). One of these specialties is that you can add "postage stamp", and there are tickets for letters and numbers, it does not make a content table for you, but it will still be much faster than the paint.

There is a free trial that you can try on your site.

If you're just looking to edit, stay away from the colors. And if you have access to them, then use something like Vizio (PC) or Omnigellfell (MAC). Paste the photo, edit the vector form using the convenient tool, and then save the whole thing as PDF in your document (if it's printed) or as a PNG / JPG for web incorporation .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -