android - Creating dynamic controls -


I am trying to create a screen with some dynamic controls, to be accurate with the purpose of learning radio buttons well is.

I have been able to add radio buttons by referring to the radio group in the main group.

  Radio Group RG = (radio group) searchWBIID (RID.price); Radiobutton RB = new radio button (this); Rb.setText ("some text!"); Rg.addView (RB);  

I did not know how do I set the radio button ID?

If you want to use rb.setId () then this integer? I am trying to dynamically do the XML bits by default:

RB (Int) is how you will set the ID. You say "it wants an integer?" As you feel that sounds strange, what else would you expect?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -