c# - Tweaking my search functionality -


I have tested the functionality of searching on a live website. I came to some minor issues I used special characters in the search box Can not keep or my application crash I tried to solve it, using something using it to be replaced on crashed letters, but it will not cure pain when I put this sign: * I found the following error in the search box:

< P> '& lt; %%> echo; ':' 'or'? ' Wildcardy is not allowed in the form of first character. I was stripped of empty space before and after all this error. Then the error was gone, however, when I change it: * with it: "" I will get the error described above. Is there any standard way with which I can solve the special character issue? I'll write some of my code here, so I can get a better response.

  Analyst Analyzer = New Standard Analyst (); QueryParser qpContent = New Query Parser (Index.ContentFieldName, Analyzer); Keyword.Trim (); Keyword = keyword Place ("*", ""); Query QueryCentent = qpContent.Parse (Keyword + "*"); Place ("^", ""); Keywords = Keywords. Place ("^", ""); keyword = "); QuestionPerser qpLanguage = New Testpayers (" language ", analyzer); query query language = qpLanguage.Parse (Sitecore.Context.Language.Name.ToString ());  

As You see that I change * for the first time and later add it to add it. I am not 100% familiar with this kind of functionality and therefore I I do not mind what I am doing. All help is highly appreciated, thanks!

A valid valid option may be set in your configuration, it helps to avoid injection attacks in asp.net.

Some details can be found here ...

And ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -