c# - WCF communication between 2 servers crashes after IIS7 process recycle -


I have been stumped like this, and hoping that I can get some answers.

Actually, I have an ASP.NET application that is running in 2 servers. Server A has all the business logic / data access to appear as Web Services, and Server B is on that website which is related to those services (via WCF, with net.tcp binding).

The problem is only a few seconds after the recurrence of my app pool started by IIS on server A After reclaimed time, recycle (using 29 hours of default set in IIS) happens.

Server log (server A):

'AppPoolName' has requested a recycle '' #### 'A worker process with the process ID of the retired application pool Because the worker process has reached its accepted processing deadline.

I believe that this is normal behavior, the problem is that after a few seconds, I get this exception on server b:

Channel can no longer be used to send messages because the output session is a server-initiated stop, either Disable Auto-Close by setting DispatchRuntime.AutomaticInputSession or incorrectly consider removing the shutdown protocol with the remote server.

It does not happen on every recycle; I believe that this happens when someone is killing a site with a request, even when it is recycle.

Also, unless I interfere; This exception is made on a follow up request page every time. I interfere with interfering and saving it to web.config (by adding a space or something at the end of the file) - I think that causes my application to recompile and the services are brought back. The exception that occurs with running a batch file is done for me at all times;)

Now, I could not get any information about this exception, and for a while I watching out Was there. I'm not using WCF settings, I received most of the information

I have already read on "DispatchRuntime.AutomaticInputSessionShutdown" and I do not think it is related to this situation. This special property automatically shows the shutdown service in response to the behavior on the client side, which is not being here. Here the service is closed due to IIS.

I had read that the service has gone through some kind of work to automatically back up the service, but I'm actually trying to understand what is happening here, not To Hack Around It!

I have started playing around with the settings in IIS 7, especially enlarging overlapped recycling on / off and processing startup / shutdown times. I am wondering if it is safe to completely stop recycling (I believe if I put 0 for recycling time interval?) But again, I want to know what is happening!

Anyway, if you need more information, please tell me thanks in advance!

It is possible how you open and close the WCF connection.

If you open an app when your app starts and then continues to use it, then a break in connection is caused by the restart on the server side results in error on the client side. The server that was talking with the proxy is no longer.

When you restart the client side (changing web configs), new proxy servers are created against

< P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -