PHP - Worth including the data type in the variable name? -


I am trying to understand my code as easy and easy as possible, and I think the data type is a variable Keeps in the name.

Example:

  $ intCurrentLine = 1; $ CurrentLine = 1 instead; $ StrUser = 'blah'; $ User = 'Blah' instead;  

I do not think this is really necessary in the above example, but in some cases can this be useful?

  • Is it possible to understand my code more?
  • Am I really using it or should stay with the "normal" variable names?
  • Do you know the script where it is used?

Best regards,

type variables The name is said to be added.

It's a matter of style, like I do not like to use it in specific languages ​​like PPP and VB because there is no real need.

This is a good article on the subject.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -