SQL Server stored procedure question -


I have a SQL Server stored procedure that is in use for years. This stored procedure tells many other processes. I want to take a time out of time and apply my business logic to a .NET class project.

To do this, I have to call the .NET assembly from the parent stored process and the return result will be used by the original process. Since SQL Server 2005 and higher CLR integration, I think that executing NATT assembly inside a stored procedure [or any database objects] should not be a big deal, can you tell me some references where I have an example Or can this article be applied?

Thank you very much for your help.

I really think this is an inappropriate use of SQL CLR. CLR integration aims to create complex data types and operations Is to support that which is normally difficult to do in pure SQL (such as sequence, regular expression, hierarchy, geospatial, etc.) to not implement a domain model in your database.

Domain models and business logic are different from the relational / data model, they should be in some kind of business level. Do not stop them in the database using CLR. (Note: I use SQLLL a fair bit. I am not railing on CLR integration. I do not think this question reflects an intelligent design decision.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -