visual studio 2008 - Why do the EnvDTE.dll and dte80a.olb files appear in Detected Dependencies in my VS2008 web deployment project? -


I have a VS2008 web project that was originally migrated from VS300.

In my solution, I have a web deployment project that uses primarily output and content files (+ some support files) from this web project to create an MSI package.

The problem is that under the "Detected Dependency", I file the .invdte.dll and dte80a.olb. In addition, the EnvDTE.dll file actually contains

C: \ Program Files \ VS2008 is a VS 2005 installation folder that has been picked up from Microsoft Visual Studio 8 \ Common7 \ IDE \ PublicAssemblies \ EnvDTE.dll

The original VS2003 solution, of course, does not raise such a VS 2005 file, but it does not raise anything equal.

None use NVDTE in my solution (sub) projects.

Can anyone tell me that under what circumstances the VS 2008 web deployment project will take these files into the dependency delivered (Given that there is no reference anywhere in the solution of ambition)?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -