android - Problem creating AVD -


I have installed an Android SDK on my Mac OS X 10.6 and there are many problems in creating AVD.

< Ol>
  • When I tried to create it for 'ECLIPES (3.5 Gallileo), after clicking on the' New 'button, when I try to write a name, a message says that' Goal selection There should be an avid 'but the problem is that, the goal field will become inactive Is obtained.
  • If I'm trying to create ADD with the terminal, then './android avd - target2 --name my_avd' shows an error by saying 'error: after global parameter Expected action but instead found 'avd'.
  • I do not know what to do now, can someone help me in this regard ??

    Thank you

    Before you specify the Android SDK installation folder in the Eclipse Android Plugin Go to Preferences -> Android and set it up then you will have to install the targeted versions that you want to develop.

    Go to AVD Manager -> Available packages and download the target you need. After that you should be able to create your AVD. If you still have problems, try to restart eclips, because many issues have been solved for me.

    If you still have problems, try reading.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -