ant - Netbean RCP Dependency build -


I am using NetBean RCP to develop my desktop application.
My goal is to use "cruise control" for overnight construction.
I can not find any information about all Java sources (all containing the Netbeen module). I also want to be able to define it. For example, if, for example, org.openide jar is missing, then it will be D-L as its requirement. I have 2 questions:

  1. Can I run IDE automated build outside of Netbeans IDE?

  2. How can I define internal \ outer reliance for my project

  3. If you want to stick to the ant or you can use it, you can use it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -