c# - Arduino serial monitor and java resets variables -


I wrote a small app to turn on an LED light connected to my Arduino board. The app sends a certain value to a specific byte value on the LED and to turn it off via the USB port. The strange thing is that when I use the serial monitor to turn the LED into the Ardino development environment and turn off the serial monitor, I turn off the LED without inputting the right byte value, also My Java Test contains the app What puzzles do I have that in my C # app I can send the LED in the right byte price and then turn off my app and the LED is still running. I'm totally confused why this is happening.

From the description of Arduino Uno:

Other implications of this setup When Uno is connected to either a Mac OS X or a Linux running computer, it resets every time through a software connection (via USB).

If you are using C # under Windows, the board does not reset on USB connectivity. I think you run Java on another platform.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -