Converting equations to java for android? -


I am a cameraman and I want to make an app for my Moto Droid which is my depth in the field of four inputs Will calculate.

I'm really new to JavaScript and this programming material, so I was thinking that someone could help me.

I have a very basic GUI that I use a drawer that allows me Focus (@ + ID / Fuel)

Focal Length (@ + ID / flip) )

Aperture (@ + ID / APT)

Illusion Circle (@ + ID / COCT)

For this calculation the equation For example

For example ...

I want to get the hyperfocal distance: ((f ^ 2) / (N * c)) + f

All of these variables are ready with input in the GUI But I do not know how to call them, how to write the actual mathematics, and how to address the results, so that I can reveal them in the "result area" below the screen.

I have never done Java before and I only want to make this app because existing people are not in my needs.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

If I'm not mistaken, for the creation of the XML User Interface description used by the DroidDraw Java API Is a tool. If you want to program for Android in Javascript, then such a better option might be. It lets you create real Android applications using HTML and Javascript.

On the other hand, if you want to use XML and Java APIs, then you should probably run through an Android tutorial. The first one is.

Since you are starting with programming, I can not stop the tutorial adequately. It is true that your idea should not be very difficult to implement, but you must first understand the basics the wanted.


I do not mean the notion that a style (PhoneGap v. Java and XML) is better for its purposes, either it should be fine. This is another question of your choice. Java / XML is a paradigm supported by Google, and provides access to more functionality. On the other hand, if you already know HTML or Javascript (or are interested in learning), then PhoneGap will really provide everything for you. I think phonegap is also easy for beginners, although I have not used it, so I do not know how successful they are.

The XML file that is generated by Doddadra will not be used within PhoneGap. If you choose to use PhoneGrap, you will need to create an interface in HTML. You can use something like a DreamWorker or FrontPage or any number of HTML editors to help you with this step.

The XML file is just a description of an interface when you start your application, then the Android platform uses this description to make you user interface. Once this is done, you can transfer the interface data from Java, or Java to the interface without any hassle. You will definitely not be limited by the XML interface details - it is very flexible.

If you are going through an Android tutorial, it would be best to forget that I have also mentioned PhoneGrap. This is a wildly different option which is the right choice for some people and some applications. But Android Tutorials will not help you understand it. I only brought it because you mentioned javascript in your original post.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -