encoding - How to decode a string on runtime in java? -


I am creating an email client, when I receive an email from the Blackberry server, then this file name "=? Utf -8 "? B? AnBlZ2F0dGFjaG1lbnQuSlBFRw ==? = "But the original file name was" jpegattachment.JPEG ", and for some time when I get from other mail servers, I get plain text so here my problem is that I can get a string that can not be encoded .

Is there any way, I can get the encoding of the string and put it in plain text.

Either the input string "=? UTF-8? B? AnBlZ2F0dGFjaG1lbnQuSlBFRw ==? = "Or" JPGactact. JPEG should be "output" jpegattachment.JPEG ".

Any Idea ??

It is MIME-encoded, although Base64 is the most popular, it can use other encoding such as quoted-printable, binary etc. Therefore you should use the current DDOD, in any mail program the decoder will be created.

You can use decodeWord () from java mail,

try deocdeText () if you want to leave plain text alone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -