iphone - Formats for communicating between backend and Objective-C/Cocoa -


I am developing an iPhone app that is connected to the backend server. Many times it needs to communicate many times through requests, I am sending an HTTP message, but I want to get more complex responses, which I can parse somehow. It is believed that I can provide the format of any format for reactions from the server, so my question is: Which would be easy to use / parsing for purpose-c / coco (maybe and Too fast), and result in any kind of a dictionary?

I know that this is a little subjective, but I still feel that it is a valid question, some programming languages ​​have fewer formats and less support for others.

You can use a dictionary to read a plist file.

If your plist data is not in a file, then you can do as well as a NSDT object in a dictionary with + [NSPropertyListSerialization dataFromPropertyList: format: errorDescription:] Convert plist data or change NSString into dictionary with - [NSString propertyList] .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -