iphone - MPMoviePlayerController - streaming works on 3GS, not on anything pre-3GS -


I'm having some serious issues and annoyances with MPMoviePlayerController . In my app you can see trailers for some movies in .mov format.

I have tested with a friend and users have reported that this does not work on their device, all of which are 3G. I have tested myself, a 3GS and playback works fine. I tried on the 1st General iPhone and it does not work. So I believe this is a memory issue, and it is only stopping the playback and is returning to the previous screen.

Below I am using the code to launch the player, from the movie player example to Apple.

  MPVPlayer controller * MP3 = [[MPVPlayer controller ALLOCK] INST WITH CONTENT URL: [NSWR URLWithString: trailerURL]]; If (mp3) {self.moviePlayer = mp; [MP Release]; [Self. Play Movie Player]; }  

I have tried to check the NSERRR from the notification, but the only thing I get is " localized description and unknown playback error for both" Happened "Code> Localized Recovery Suggestions , it is impossible to understand why this is not working.

I have seen many examples of people who have only problem with the movie player Is it, but it bothers me Is doing

Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

Are all phones running at least 3.0?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -