How to size this text with css? -


I have a problem with the font size with CSS, below you can see that I have The post is & lt; Previous> tags that are nested inside the post class, should I have to work below for the CSS of the pre-tag? It is not working but I can not understand why? The text inside my pre tag is 15px instead of 12px

  .post {width: 100%; Clean both; Padding: 10 px 0; Border below: #CBCBC1px solid; Background: URL (images / post_aliment.gif) no-twitter 126px21px; Font-family: aerial; Font-size: 15px; } .post pre {font-size: 12px; }  

  .post pre {font- Size: 12px! Important; }  

Should work, but to answer our search, we need to look at all the HTML + CSS because it really depends ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -