iphone - Add a button in a UITableViewCell when UISearchBar has no results (like Mail app) -


I want to mimic the behavior of the mail application when no result is found from UISearchBar, and a cell with a link I do not understand how to do a method calling (or anywhere) showing how to do this.

The closest I feel is that I have come here (which I have added in my code)

  if ([count of self.] == 0) { [Self.tableView startupdates]; [Self.tableView insertRowsAtIndexPaths: [NSArray arrayWithObject: newIndexPath] withRow animation: UITableViewRowAnimationBottom]; [Self.tableView and Updates]; } [Reload tableview data];  

I believe that something like this should work but your uiTableViews: rowsInSection: And such methods still need to return the correct count, and cellophorereindpath needs to do the right thing too. Since this is to do this, anyway, you want to set some flag and call the reload data on the table view. (In fact, cellRoborov redundant without endpath is probably scanning the table again.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -