iphone - Can't get UIWEBVIEW working in any view controller other than app delegate -


I am trying to coco with some open source code. I have received an application with many views, and I want to make UIWEBVIEWS to be the second, third and fourth view controller. Although for my life I do not understand that I can actually drag a black / blank UIWEBVIEW on the touch screen to the fourth view controller when I run it on my iPhone. I think this is the only URL code missing. Any guru knows that where should I put this?

Here's the link from the Xcode project file. Everyone shukriya!

Have you seen the views of UIViews on DIDLoad: method? When the scene is retrieved from a nib, it will be applied. You can place your loadRequest there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -