iphone - Very Intermittent Orientation on Device & Simulator -


I have noticed that I am receiving very intermittent orientation on my device & amp; Simulator

I have a modal view controller that I present, and this is the only job in my app that supports rotation.

If I launch the app without any picture in the device, open the model vc and then it usually works to rotate the device. However, sometimes if I capture the app in the scenario, then rotate in the image, launch the VC and then rotate the device, there is no rotation. It seems very intermittent. Occasionally if I launch the app in portrait mode and then open the vc and the device does not have anything to rotate, and until I release it and launch it again, this app There is no orientation in

It's weird because 50% of the time it works! Whenever I launch it via Xcode and set breakpoints in ShouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation, it always works!

Did anyone know this or what is happening?

Since you have mentioned "intermittent", so I would say what you doing after rotation There is something like that with it.

To find a bug, I suggest removing any code after rotation. Comment about the activities of any network or the operation of OpenGL. It may also help to close XCode and reopen it.

If nothing does help, then I will create a new project and start doing the files one more test.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -