.net - Can't Create ActiveX Control -


Working on a legacy app up and running for work again. I'm getting an error while running that I can not create an ActiveX control is a suspicious call

  oSQL = CreateObject ("SQLDMO.SQLServer2")  

I did googling a bit and found that SQLDMO should be in SQLDMO .dll. I have found that DLL is referred to in my project, but it has still failed. Any ideas?

Thank you, Mike

Make callbos, except for the references to your project, Alternatively, you can try to make an example with the 'new' operator, or you can continue to use the object.

I advise against CreateObject. From the LibreOffice registry, you will see libraryName.objectName, it is difficult to debug problems.

must be registered with PS DLL Regsvr32

Be careful of PPS 64-bit processes, call 32 bit DLS, they will always fail


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -