OLE DB to get BlobColumn Data in SSIS Dataflow -


When I use the ADO.net source to read the Blob column in the dataphlo and for the script component and other assumptions Pass - Scripts are required to produce master / hair error record master (for each line) and children (for each error column) on each column to conform to further assumptions on each column. It works fine.

As I need to parameter my source, I can not use ADO.net and instead use the OLEDB source which supports the parameters when I use this OLEDB source , The script component does not pass the BLB data by the OLEDB source. It reports datatype problems, i.e. converting non-Unicode to Unicode.

How can this be done

Regards

Can you confirm your source database (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)?

I had the same problem using the 'Oracle' data source for Oracle OLDB Provider, the provider varies every worker into innovation. I solved this by adding the 'data conversion' component, and obviously went here to change all the novelty columns.

New columns are included in the production of this compnent, so that you can link them to those areas in your spreadsheet


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -