php - html Form validation in js -


,

I have a php project that has a form name, contact us In this, a user deposits a sender to a mail administrator. My purpose is to design this page as a dynamic. I mean, administrators can add or change pages in contact with us. I have applied a text editor to do this, here you can design the admin contact page. My problem is that I want to validate all areas (both server side and client side) how it is possible using Javascript .. Does anyone know this?

To perform the verification process, you must have a set of predefined areas that can be added to the form is.

I do my last project, I do the same. There are service forms that will be filled with visitors. The service owner can add custom fields to the application control panel, then the visitor will see the area. When designing, the limited field type that can be added, a common field: text, texteras, radio, checkboxes, dropdowns, and special fields such as email address. Whether only a single verification is required or not, and the special area will take it along with its own validation rules. This custom field data is then saved in the database.

When this custom field is displayed, then I use the browser for verification, while in the backend code I am using the Form Validation Library (I am using Codeigner) . All the necessary rules are done by getting the database from custom fields.

I hope you want to do this. You can see what a Field Designer Page will look like. In my project, all code by using jQuery written by me for project use is not just a simple click and add, there is no drag and drop functionality.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -