Python: urllib2 or Pycurl? -


I have a lot of experience with PHP curls, but for the last few months I'm primarily coding in Java, I use the HTT client libraries. .

For my new project I need to use Python, once again I feel that at the intersection of comparable comparable libraries. Pycurl and urllib2.

Keeping my previous experience with PHP Kernel, what is the recommended library in Python? Is there a reason to use one, but not the other? Which is the more popular option?

There are many features in curl just as it has been told, so if you need to, fast Concurrent connections, safe threading, etc. say that this is for you. However, it is not included in its distribution if you feel that your work is very easy, use urllib2 and HTTP modules that come with distribution.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -