scrollbar - HTML. Set the scrolling bar in a determinated position -


I want to set the status of the scrolling bar in a fixed state. In my case, I have & lt; Div & gt; All hours of the day are hh: 00 hh: 30 in 48 lines and I would like to set the position in the current time of day or Aprox.

Is there any way to do this?

Update

I'm talking about a div element I forgot to forget the escape key.

Can you just place an anchor in each of the 48 rows and then a link to that anchor is?

UDPTP You can have the following:

  & lt; A name = "133000" /> Time: 13:30:00  

For your time on line 1:30 pm & lt; A name = "133000" /> is a named anchor when you want to have a link to the part of your page that you do:

  & lt; A href = "thisDocument.html # 133000" & gt; Go to 13: 30: 00 & lt; / A & gt;  

Better link to what I'm talking about:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -