c# - Is it possible to map multiple DTO objects to a single ViewModel using Automapper? -


I was wondering if many DTO objects are possible to use a View Model object to automate?

Basically, I have many DTO objects and want to display information from each on a screen in ASP.NET MVC 2.0. I want to do DTO objects (or parts of them ...) to do this. Would like to be leveled in the villa and passed to see the view model. If I had a DTO, it would be easy, but I have never done it with many. Of course, there are many ways to do this (outside the automaker), but this is the way I probably would like to take.

You can create a composite DTO which holds two or more than two DTO objects and the output view model Makes the entire DTO in


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -