c# - What does char 160 mean in my source code? -


I am formatting numbers in the string using the following format string: ########################################## # # Back in some sort of strings like these numbers (1 234 567) 1234567 I am trying to snatch empty characters, but found that

  value = value.Replace ("", "");  

For some reason and string 1 234 567. After looking at the string I found that

value is [1] 160.

I was wondering what is the value of 160?

The answer is to see - where you will find; It shows that U + 00A (160 according to your title, not according to body 167) is a non-breaking space.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -