decompiler - Decompiling x86 PE binary to C? -


I would like to know if there is any way to generate a code of x86 PE binary. I'm not really needed , I want to know how some closed source software is working.

From my general knowledge, I think this process is:

  • Converting the x86 binary to assembly, which can be done with a digitalizer such as OleidiBG.
  • Converting this assembly into C. I do not know any tools for this, no one really my question really

I highly appreciate your help. Thank you.

PS: If this is not legal (though I am not a cracker and there is no cracking purpose) please remove this question .

If you use IDA Pro with hexare decompiler then you get some readable source code You can. (But prepare for goto -s and for a group of unnecessary variables).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -