How to Highlight dynamically loaded menu item in ASP.Net? -


I am facing some problem with the highlight menu item on user selection.

I have loaded all the menu items from the database, I used

StaticMenuItemStyle CssClass = "Item"

StaticSelectedStyle CssClass = "ItemSelected"

StaticHoverStyle CssClass = "ItemHover"

and

Dynamic Select Style CssClass = "Item Selected"

But this is my Is not working for

Have a suggestion or share ideas with me.

If you have Li> .. & lt; A & gt; .. & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; Highlighting on the structure "Lee" applies and also add these attributes: & lt; Li onmouseout = "unselected (this)" onosavor = "select (this)" & gt; which is supposed to handle mouse events using Javascript, hope it will help!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -