javascript - How do I create separately collapsible divs for dynamic content? -


I want to create a list which is actually a list of open divs on my site so when you click on an item in the list More information will be visible,

I am using animated calculus

The problem is that since I am looping on divs, they all are same IDs, and thus 'divis' will open any divs from all divs.

Should I create unique IDs for each div? How is this done?

Thank you very much for your help. I am using the demo.

The id should always be unique in an html page When you are looping, you can add the loop index to your ID to make it unique.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -