Receive Adium messages in Applescript -


I am trying to write a simple chat bot for the adium, which will post "ll" and "haha" Some people who continue to add questions to the original annoying group chat

I have covered the "simple" part with a few simple and delayed orders, but I also need to have some conversations. For example, with a question mark, answer "yes" to anything ...

Trust me or not, such simple bots will pass the Turing test for those conversations.

Opening the adium dictionary does not reveal any clear way to get the message, nor does the groll dictionary either.

I came to know that whenever I receive a message, I can run a script every time, is there any way to gain access to the message sent?

My code:

  Tell the app "Adium" Activate Chat in the active chatTest message "Hello" delay 5Send "This message How is it? "Repeat Delay 10 Repeat 10 times" Release? " Delay 5 Send the message "Lol: P" Delay 15 Send your message "Hahda XD" Delay 15 Send your message "Yes 1 1 1" delay 20 "I like it! D" delay 10 repeat send message "Goodbye ! " To stop at the end,  

You still do the pipes using the script You can.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -