svn - Subversion Problem on Mac OS X -


After

This is present in my httpd.conf file:

  & lt; Location / SVN & gt; DAV SVN SVNParentPath / users / iirp / blog / SVN Allow all #AuthType Basic #AuthName "Subversion repositories" #AuthUserFile / users / iirp / blog / SVN write-file #Require valid-user & lt; / Location & gt;  

This file is working

When I change it:

  & lt; Location / svn & gt; DAV SVN SVNParentPath / users / Iirp / blog all AuthType Basic AuthName "Subversion repository" AuthUserFile / users / Iirp / blog / requirement SVN write-file / SVN #Allow valid-user & lt; / Location & gt;  

When I use my repository via the URL, it gives me authentication screen, but my svn repository after the screen is not displayed correctly.

The message is that it is the view gives me:

Internal Server Error

encountered an internal error or misconfiguration in server Had to do and was unable to fulfill your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@example.com and tell them about the error, and whatever may be the reason for the error.

> More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I have it Conf:

  & Lt; Location / svn & gt; DAV is SVN SVNParentPath / var / SVN AuthzSVNAccessFile / var / SVN / SvnAuthzFile AuthType Basic AuthName "Repositorio D Subversion" AuthUserFile / var / satisfied SVN / SVN- Dev- Auth- file any required valid-user & lt; / Location & gt;  

You must remember that each store should be readable and writeable by the 'Apache' user.

I hope this helps you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -