text editing with macros -


I go into situations where I have to repeat a line of text with some minor edits. For example:
1. Enter in table_name (call_on, cola_to) values ​​(val_1, val_2);
2. Insert table_name (col_one, col_two) values ​​(val_3, val_4);
3. Insert table_name (col_one, col_two) values ​​(val_5, val_6); And so on ... (1000 records)

I mean, I'll just type the first query and write the macro using the text editor to generate the required number of questions, hope you get the picture .

Please suggest a better text editor for this purpose. As I have already tried and failed with ultridid ​​/ steppad Maybe I am doing something wrong, because I do not get Vim to do this.

For example given where only numbers change, it is possible to use editor and macro script . For example, this script is very similar.

Take the number script from above to get the required result and strange number and Also numbers script

Then marks the 1000 lines of columns weird columns and runs the strange number script. Then the column also marks 1000 lines of column and the even number script to run.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -